Micah Legal Board of Directors
Mollie Sawyer// Chair
– Mollie became Chair of the Board in 2022; she joined the Board of Micah Legal in 2021. She is the Church Administrator for Central Christian Church (DOC) and co-owner of Sawyer’s.
Melissa Gayheart, Esq. // Treasurer
– Melissa joined the Board of Micah Legal in 2020. She is an attorney in private general practice, with particular experience and interest in tax and probate matters. She became the Treasurer of Micah Legal in 2021.
Catherine Monzingo, Esq. // Secretary
– Catherine joined the Board of Micah Legal in 2020. She is a family law attorney in private practice in Lexington. She became the Secretary of Micah Legal in 2021.
Joseph Ales // Member
– Joseph has been a Member of the Board of Micah Legal since 2017. He served as the Treasurer for over three years, and has a Master of Science in Accounting from Gatton College of Business and Economics, University of Kentucky. Joe works at Saint James Place Apartments, serving some of the most vulnerable Lexingtonians, and lives with his wife and step kids in Versailles.
Donald J. Niehaus, Esq. // Member
– Donnie joined the Board of Micah Legal in 2018. He works as an insurance defense attorney with Walton Niehaus Law in Lexington. Donnie also serves as the Director of the Board of Reading Camp and was a member of the 2016 class of Leadership Lexington.